This week we’re sharing recipes for your table AND for your soul because who couldn’t use a little comfort food right now? Pumpkin French Toast for breakfast? Yes please. Crispy Breaded Chicken for dinner? Sign us up! We’re also releasing new ingredients that are in the peak of their season. Keep reading to find our new recipes and check in every Tuesday for more new releases.
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Crispy Breaded Chicken Breasts: Crispy? Check. Juicy? Check. Seasoned to perfection? Check! Crispy Breaded Chicken Breasts are Chef Andrew’s take on the Shake ‘n Bake recipe he loved as a kid. This recipe uses five simple ingredients and comes together on the Brava Metal Tray . It’s delicious as is, but feel free to mix some Brava Chicken Rub into the mixture to spice it up.
- Pumpkin French Toast: Pumpkin French Toast is a quintessential fall breakfast treat. Plus, it’s a great way to use up that last bit of leftover pumpkin puree you have in the fridge. Chef Travis mixes fall baking spices into the batter for a flavor that’s reminiscent of pumpkin pie. Cook on the Brava Metal Tray for those coveted golden bits that French toast is known for.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Pomegranate Salmon with Asparagus: This recipe from Chef Erin is an easy and healthy way to brighten up the flavors in the salmon and asparagus Brava combo. Prepare a quick topping of pomegranate, walnuts, parsley and lemon while the salmon and asparagus cook on the Brava Glass Tray, and 15 minutes later dinner is served.
- Get to know your Brava Chefs: Chef George Duran kicked off a new Facebook live series: Get to Know Your Brava Chefs. Watch Chef George and Chef Erin talk about what goes into developing recipes and ingredient programs at Brava, a day in the life of a research and development chef, and their favorite Brava recipes. Tune in Mondays at 1pm on Facebook for more episodes.
- Pumpkin French Toast: Chef Travis breaks down how to make this tasty breakfast recipe at home. For more videos like this, subscribe to Brava Home on Youtube to be the first to know when we share new videos.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes: