It’s October, which means we are embracing pumpkin, warm spices, and all the gourds at Brava! This week we’re sharing new seasonal recipes that will become staples in your home. From Pumpkin Quick Bread, Sweet Potato Fries, to our go-to Pork Spice Rub, we’re rounding up the best this season has to offer. Keep reading to find our new recipes, and tune in every Tuesday for more new releases.
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Pumpkin Quick Bread: Fall kicks off the beginning of baking season, and really, the beginning of pumpkin-baked-good season. To celebrate, Chef Travis created a Pumpkin Quick Bread recipe in the Brava Loaf Pan that’s sweet enough for dessert and also pairs with your morning cup of coffee. Dress it up with a cream cheese glaze, use it for French Toast, or just eat it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a late night snack.
- Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Maple Ketchup: Make Sweet Potato Fries in fourteen minutes in the Brava and thank Brava Chef Andrew later. While sweet potatoes cook on the Brava Metal Tray, mix chipotle powder and maple syrup into ketchup for the easiest, most delicious dipping sauce you’ll ever make.
- Brava Pork Rub: Inspired by Tuscany’s famous porchetta, this all-purpose rub from Chef Travis is ideal for pork and can also season chicken and lamb. This recipe highlights the classic combination of fennel, rosemary, and black pepper, and adds complementary flavor to pork chops, pork tenderloin, and pork loin roasts.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Honey Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli: If the name of this recipe didn’t already convince you to make it, perhaps the 9 minute cook time will make the case. Chef Erin riffs on the Shrimp and Broccoli combo with a garlic, soy sauce, honey, and ginger dressing. Make this recipe on the Brava Metal Tray and serve with thinly sliced green onions.
New Blog Posts:
- Brava’s October Menu: Oh my gourd, we are excited for fall and the abundance of seasonal produce. Chef Travis created the Brava October Menu to highlight pumpkin, butternut squash, and everything else this tasty season has to offer.
- Hasselback Butternut Squash: Hasselback Butternut Squash is a dinner-party-worthy dish. It’s studded with butter, brown sugar, and thyme, and sure to be a hit on your holiday menu. Catch the replay of Chef George Duran’s most recent Facebook Live where he breaks down how to make this recipe on the Brava Metal Tray. Tune in on Facebook on Mondays at 1pm PT for more episodes with Chef George.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Bruschetta: Butternut Squash is in season and Brava Chef Travis loves to roast them in the Brava to use in an elegant fall appetizer. Watch the replay of his most recent Facebook Live, where he teaches you how to make Roasted Butternut Squash Bruschetta with Ricotta, Honey and Hazelnuts.