Thanksgiving is almost here! To kick off the festivities we’re sharing highly requested seasonal recipes. From Stuffing and Pumpkin Pie Bars to Turkey Legs, our newest recipes will get you in the holiday spirit. Plus, Chef Travis put together the ultimate stress-free Thanksgiving guide to get your holiday menu under control.
New Recipes: Every week, Brava shares new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items on the Brava or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava!
- Brava Stuffing: Stuffing is a must on a Thanksgiving menu and Chef Erin created a recipe that’ll be a new favorite. Aromatic onions, celery, and sage add savory Fall flavors to this holiday dish. Cubed up bread is baked on the glass and metal trays and then finished in the Chef’s Pan, which can conveniently be used for serving.
- Pumpkin Pie Bars: Pumpkin Pie Bars are reminiscent of the classic pie we all love, but they are much easier to make and serve. Chef Erin breaks this recipe down in two parts. The bottom crust comes together by pressing it into the Brava Square Pan for an easy, no-fuss shortcut for rolled out pie crust. Once the crust is baked it’s topped with the pumpkin pie filling and baked again. Once cooled and set, slice into bars, and serve it with maple whipped cream.
New Blog Post:
- The Brava Thanksgiving Guide: This is your comprehensive guide to making a delicious, stress-free Thanksgiving. The only tough part is deciding which recipes to make.
- Roasted Squash Salad with Crispy Bacon and Maple Vinaigrette: You need a fresh counterpoint to all those starchy sides on your Thanksgiving table, so make it this salad recipe. It has roasted squash, crispy bacon, and a maple vinaigrette – what’s not to love? Chef Annie breaks down how to make this simple dish that makes your friends who “don’t like salad” ask for seconds.
- Chicken alla Diavola: Thanksgiving celebrations may be a bit smaller this year, so why not skip the turkey and roast a chicken instead? Chef Travis shares how to make his famous spatchcock Chicken alla Diavola recipe. It’s crispy, juicy, and guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. We promise you won’t miss the turkey.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes: