Brava doesn’t just help you put everyday meals on the table. Let Brava help you make the best Thanksgiving meal ever! Impress family and friends with delicious dishes without stressing about the cooking. From delectable appetizers to classic sides to indulgent desserts, Brava’s got it all.
This is your comprehensive guide to making a delicious, stress-free Thanksgiving. The only tough part is deciding which recipe(s) to make.
Sides with a Twist
- Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Apple Crisp or Crostata
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- Chicken Pot Pie– use leftover turkey in place of chicken
- Leftover Stuffing Frittata
- Open-Faced Turkey Sandwich
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Curry
Tips for Success
- Prep ahead with ease – Cooking ahead is the secret for a stress-free Thanksgiving. Here are a few ideas:
- Saute onions and celery for stuffing using Brava’s yellow onion recipe program up to 3 days ahead.
- Roast a head of garlic for mashed potatoes or stuffing 2-3 days ahead.
- Speaking of mashed potatoes, you can make a healthier version by making Brava Chef Annie’s cheesy cauliflower mash instead of potatoes.
- Make cranberry sauce up to 5 days ahead.
- Use Air Fry to roast turkey necks and giblets for gravy up to 3 days ahead.
- Make pies and cakes the day before Thanksgiving. Pies are always better on the second day.
- Cook with Brava + Stovetop + Oven – Brava frees up your stovetop and oven so you can efficiently cook multiple dishes at the same time…with way less stress! Delegate one (or two, or three!) dishes to Brava so you can focus on other things.
- Chef’s Pan – don’t forget your Brava Chef’s Pan works on the stovetop or in your standard oven, too!
- Get the whole family cooking – Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and kids love helping in the kitchen. Brava requires zero cooking skills and is the perfect tool to get anyone excited about cooking.
- Brava recipes for the win – We’ve created recipe programs for Thanksgiving sides, but don’t stop there! Use our standard recipe programs to bake potatoes, roast squash, caramelize onions or toast bread for stuffing. The options are endless.
- Keep Warm – Use this mode to keep sides warm while the turkey cooks.