We’re welcoming the new year with effortless, vibrant, and flavorful recipes. From Whole Roasted Fish with Lemon and Herbs, to Chicken Tortilla Soup with all the fresh toppings, these releases are sure to be quick bookmarks. Check back every Tuesday for more craveworthy recipes.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: Chicken Tortilla Soup is a popular dish at Mexican restaurants and it’s surprisingly simple to make in the Chef’s Pan. Pantry staples and shortcuts like rotisserie chicken give this soup a punch of flavor, which means it comes together in less than an hour. Serve with tortilla strips, avocado, shredded cheese, and any of your other favorite fixings.
- Whole Roasted Fish with Lemon and Herbs: Roasting a whole fish can seem intimidating, and it couldn’t be easier to make in the Brava. We’re talking dinner-in-20-minutes status! Chef Andrew prepares whole fish with aromatic fresh lemon slices and herbs, which flavors it throughout while cooking on the Metal Tray. Swap in other fresh citrus, herbs, and spices to switch it up.
- Brava Basil Pesto: Pesto is a year-round win. There are endless ways to use it: on pasta, on pizza, as a salad dressing, topping roasted fish, drizzled over soups, whatever you can think of. And by Brava-roasting the pine nuts or walnuts, you get a delicious, rounded flavor you’ll crave all year long.
- Tomato and White Bean Bake: Brava Chef Annie is the queen of comfort food that’s secretly healthy (or healthy-ish). This cheesy Tomato and White Bean Bake satisfies your cold weather craving for comfy warming dishes, and it’s easy to prepare in the Square Pan.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes:
- Added a Whole fish option to the Tilapia ingredient.
- You can now cook whole tilapia with the Tilapia ingredient preset.
- Added doneness temps to the Pork Loin ingredient.
- You can now choose between Pink (135*) and Medium (145*) doneness.
- Changed the Brava Lasagna recipe to state to cover the Chef’s Pan when navigating through the UI instructions.