This week we’re releasing popular community recipe requests: Beef Stew, Chipotle Burrito Bowls, and Stewed Lentils! Don’t let January pass you by without cooking these flavorful dishes. We’re also launching Quinoa as a new ingredient, and as always, we’re sharing cooking tips and tutorial videos from our chefs. Check back every Tuesday for more delicious recipes and new updates.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Beef Stew: Beef Stew is classic comfort food. With simple ingredients and a few hours of low and slow cooking in the Chef’s Pan, this is a quintessential winter recipe. Browning the beef, aromatics, and tomato paste adds layers of flavor to this recipe before braising. When done, serve with freshly cracked black pepper, parsley, and toasted baguette slices.
- Chipotle Burrito Bowl: This recipe has everything you love about a classic Burrito Bowl from your favorite restaurant. To make, cook chipotle marinated chicken breasts on the Metal Tray. When done, serve chicken over your favorite cooked grain, such as rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa. Chef Erin loves serving this bowl over her Cilantro Lime Rice with fresh guacamole, salsa, black beans, and cilantro.
- Stewed Lentils: You probably have a bag of lentils in your pantry. If you’ve been looking for a delicious way to cook with them, these Stewed Lentils are for you. Here, lentils cook with tomatoes, and aromatic spices in the Chef’s Pan. When done, enjoy as a meal with crusty bread or use the lentils as a base for grain bowls all week long.
- How to Cook Perfect Bacon in the Brava: You already know you can press a button and let the Brava cook your bacon, but did you know you can personalize your Brava bacon, too? Chef Travis breaks down everything you need to know about cooking bacon on the Brava Metal Tray. Chef Travis covers frequently asked questions, from cooking crispy vs chewy bacon, to personalizing your cook to your favorite brand.
- Healthyish Blondies: Chef Annie shares her tips for making Healthyish Chocolate Chip Blondies in the Brava Square Pan. Melty chocolate? Check. Flaky salt? Check. This dessert tastes so decadent you’d never guess it was filled with healthy ingredient swaps. This recipe happens to be paleo, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar-free, and keto-friendly.
Changes: We also sent out another weekly update to everyone’s Bravas. Here are the changes: