This week is all about flavorful twists on easy recipes, from Korean Fried Chicken Wings to Turkey, Cheddar, and Pesto Grilled Cheese. We’re also sharing a breakdown of how to cook proteins without the TempSensor. Keep reading to get the details, and check back every Tuesday for more tasty updates.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Korean Fried Chicken Wings: If the popularity of classic Brava wings is any indication, these Korean Fried Chicken Wings will be a huge hit. Gochujang, a Korean fermented soy and chile paste, lends a punch of flavor to this easy dish. This recipe is cooked on the Metal Tray, which makes cleanup a total breeze – no deep frying required.
- Turkey, Cheddar, and Pesto Grilled Cheese: Turkey pesto sandwich: meet grilled cheese. In his latest Brava recipe, Chef George Duran puts a tasty spin on the classic grilled cheese sandwich. We love using large slices of good-quality sourdough bread for this recipe, which gets extra crispy on the outside while cooking on the Metal Tray.
- Cooking Proteins without the TempSensor: Last week, Brava released several programs that enable any customer to cook a variety of proteins without the TempSensor. Chef Erin breaks down everything you need to know about this exciting update.
- Shrimp Scampi: Chef Travis shows us how to make Shrimp Scampi, a classic Italian-American dish. It’s garlicky, buttery, and comes together in the Chef’s Pan in 20 minutes. Enjoy with crusty bread or pasta.
Changes: Every week we send new updates to your Brava. Here are the latest changes:
- Increased the selectable quantities for Ribeye from 1 to 2.
- Users can now cook up to 2 Ribeye Steaks at the same time.
- Adjusted the Ribeye (with TempSensor) procedure to remove the second Pause step.
- The instructions in the second Pause step to insert the TempSensor has now been moved to the first pause step.
- This recipe will now only require one pause step making the recipe require less interaction.