This week is all about flavorful twists on easy recipes, from Korean Fried Chicken Wings to Turkey, Cheddar, and Pesto Grilled Cheese. We’re also sharing a breakdown of how to cook proteins without the TempSensor. Keep reading to get the details, and check back every Tuesday for more tasty updates.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Korean Fried Chicken Wings: If the popularity of classic Brava wings is any indication, these Korean Fried Chicken Wings will be a huge hit. Gochujang, a Korean fermented soy and chile paste, lends a punch of flavor to this easy dish. This recipe is cooked on the Metal Tray, which makes cleanup a total breeze – no deep frying required.
- Turkey, Cheddar, and Pesto Grilled Cheese: Turkey pesto sandwich: meet grilled cheese. In his latest Brava recipe, Chef George Duran puts a tasty spin on the classic grilled cheese sandwich. We love using large slices of good-quality sourdough bread for this recipe, which gets extra crispy on the outside while cooking on the Metal Tray.
- Cooking Proteins without the TempSensor: Last week, Brava released several programs that enable any customer to cook a variety of proteins without the TempSensor. Chef Erin breaks down everything you need to know about this exciting update.
- Shrimp Scampi: Chef Travis shows us how to make Shrimp Scampi, a classic Italian-American dish. It’s garlicky, buttery, and comes together in the Chef’s Pan in 20 minutes. Enjoy with crusty bread or pasta.
Changes: Every week we send new updates to your Brava. Here are the latest changes:
- Increased the selectable quantities for Ribeye from 1 to 2.
- Users can now cook up to 2 Ribeye Steaks at the same time.
- Adjusted the Ribeye (with TempSensor) procedure to remove the second Pause step.
- The instructions in the second Pause step to insert the TempSensor has now been moved to the first pause step.
- This recipe will now only require one pause step making the recipe require less interaction.
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.