Every Brava comes with a Metal Tray and a Glass Tray, but what are the best uses? Our culinary team put together a check-list of the first items to try. We also included a selection of our Brava customers’ most cooked ingredients and recipes for further inspiration!
First Items to Try
- Reheat: Reheating AND crisping at the same time? Look for the Reheat tile on your Brava home screen. Layer ingredients evenly on the Metal Tray and experience the crispiest pizza, french fries, fried chicken.
- Toast: Select the Toast tile on your Brava home screen. Bagels, English muffins, and sliced bread can be toasted to your liking.
- Frozen Foods: Select the Search tile and tap the Frozen Foods filter to see 80+ options. Frozen Pizza, French Fries, and Chicken Nuggets will turn out oh-so crispy in half the time of a conventional oven.
- Vegetables: Did you know veggies could caramelize? Cooking with light can achieve these effects. Start with Broccoli or Asparagus.
- Sandwiches: Brava can toast bread while melting cheese. It’s a sandwich game-changer. Start with a Grilled Cheese or a Quesadilla.
Selection of Brava’s Most Popular Ingredients & Recipes in the Metal Tray
- Frozen Pizza
- Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Grilled Cheese
- Chicken Breasts
- Beef Hamburgers
- NY Strip Steak
- Pizza, Fresh Dough
- Toad in the Hole
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brava Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Pizza Margherita
- Brava Nachos
- Garlic Bread
- Sheet Pan Pancake
- Baked Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Parmesan
- Reheat – if you prefer less crisping and a gentler reheat just use the glass tray. Gentle reheating of leftovers like pasta, vegetables, and baked goods has never been better.
- Gently Cooked Veggies: If you prefer gently roasted veggies, select the “Gentle” option on vegetable cooks in the Brava, and use the Glass Tray to achieve those results.
- Seafood and Veggies: Try a Combo (two ingredients) or a Three Zone Cook (three ingredients). Salmon, Asparagus, and Cherry Tomatoes is one of the most popular.
- Dessert: S’mores minus the campfire. Need we say s’more?
- Dehydrate: Select the Dehydrate tile on the Brava to make dried fruit, jerky, and more. Be sure to spritz the tray with some non-stick oil spray first.
Selection of Brava’s Most Popular Ingredients & Recipes in the Glass Tray
- Kale Chips
- Portobello Mushrooms
- Roma Tomatoes
- Bread Crumbs
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Cauliflower Rice
- Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles)