Cocktails in the Brava? Yep. Take advantage of quickly roasting fruits, dehydrating citrus, and so much more in the Brava to level up your cocktail game. From Roasted Peach and Bourbon Smash to a Summer riff on our Sangria, here are the recipes that are worth breaking out the cocktail shaker.
- Classic Margarita with Spicy Jalapeño Salt
- Spiked Roasted Strawberry Lemonade
- Roasted Peach Bourbon Smash
Tips & Hacks:
- Roast fruit in the Brava and once cooked, gently mash it and use it in your favorite cocktail. Some of our favorite fruits for include roasted peaches, raspberries, and strawberries.
- Sub in Summer fruit in the Fall Fruit Sangria in place of apples and pears. Top Sangria with sparkling water for a refreshing twist.
- Have some Roasted Strawberry Jam? Shake it up in a cocktail shaker or mason jar with chilled gin, vodka, or tequila blanco, and fresh citrus juice. Serve over ice.
- Dehydrate thinly sliced citrus and use as garnish for cocktails. Keep in an airtight container and store on your bar cart.