Our newest recipes are wildly delicious. Teriyaki Chicken Wings and Bananas Foster at the press of a button? Sign. Us. Up! We’re also sharing new ingredient updates and our favorite ways to use Brava Air-Fry. Keep reading to get the scoop, and check back every Tuesday for more releases.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Bananas Foster: Chef Travis adapted this classic dessert from Brennan’s Restaurant in New Orleans. Caramelized bananas and vanilla ice cream – what’s not to love?
- Teriyaki Chicken Wings: A quick, homemade Teriyaki sauce adds sweet and savory flavors to this favorite. Use store-bought teriyaki sauce as a shortcut. Serve with toasted sesame seeds.
New Blog Post:
- Everything you Need to Know About Brava Air Fry: Yes you can air fry in the Brava. Before you start using this mode, here are the most important tips for crispity, crunchity success.
Changes: Every week we send new updates to your Brava. Here are the latest changes:
- Re-added the Muffin Tin version of the Hard-boiled eggs recipe.
- Added a 2 Zones full option when cooking Scallops.
- Added a Medium size option for the Scallops ingredient.