We’re partnering with Rastelli’s once again, because this meat and seafood company delivers on all the fronts we care about. It’s responsibly sourced, expertly cut, and quickly delivered to your door.
Use code BRAVA40 for 40% off first time orders over $100. Expires 11/29/22. Valid for 1-time use.
5 Tips For Perfectly Caramelized Proteins in the Brava
- Pat proteins dry. Less moisture leads to more browning. More browning means more delicious texture and better flavor.
- Cook proteins cold, straight from the refrigerator. Unless otherwise noted, always pull proteins while cold and get right to the cooking.
- Season the protein just before cooking. Salt draws moisture from proteins, so you want to season with salt (liberally) just before cooking.
- Press Proteins Down on the Tray. More contact with the tray means more surface browning.
- Don’t forget about the Touch Up Brava feature. After the cook is done, add a touch up step to sear or continue cooking as desired.