Father’s Day is quickly approaching and this week is all about Dad! We’re sharing a full Father’s Day menu from Brava Chef Travis, and custom cooks from our chefs with Brava Dads in mind. Keep reading to favorite these recipes, and check back every Tuesday for more updates.
New Custom Cook Recipes: Click the + symbol on these recipes to send them directly to your Brava!
- Ultimate Burger: Brava Chef Erin has created the ultimate Brava burger recipe! A thick burger patty is seared on the Brava Metal Tray, then topped with the works — a runny egg, crispy bacon, pickles, and tomatoes. Chef Erin makes her take on classic “special” or “secret” sauce to bring it all together.
- Cheesy Bacon Fries: Just when we thought Brava fries couldn’t get any better, Brava Chef Andrew topped them with melted cheese and crispy salty bacon. This recipe uses just a few simple ingredients and comes together quickly on the Brava Metal Tray. Favorite this recipe to add it to your Father’s Day Menu!
- Brown Sugar Snickerdoodles: When we asked Brava Chef Travis what Father’s Day dessert he wanted, he said Brown Sugar Snickerdoodles with no hesitation! More specifically, brown sugar snickerdoodles with vanilla ice cream. Chef Travis recommends refrigerating the dough for at least an hour before baking for a chewier cookie, but you could even make the dough a week ahead to store in the fridge before baking on the Brava Metal Tray. Favorite this recipe to bake a treat the whole family can enjoy.
New Blog Posts:
- Head to our June menu for more Father’s Day recipe ideas!
- See Brava On ABC’s The View!
- Father Spotlight: Dhananjay
- Father Spotlight: Lior Lev Sercarz
- Father’s Day Spotlight: Kurt Angle
- Father’s Day Spotlight: Adam Von Rothfelder
- Chilaquiles: Watch Chef Travis make Brava Chilaquiles in less than 10 minutes! Fried eggs cook on the top shelf while tortilla chips and enchilada sauce cook on the bottom shelf. Tune in on the Brava Home Facebook page on Fri, 6/19 at 2pm PST for the next episode.
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich: Brava’s Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich is a customer favorite. Watch Chef George make this recipe in Brava and be sure to save all of his tips! For more videos like this, be sure to watch Chef George Duran LIVE on Facebook, Mondays @ 1pm PT.
Show off all your latest cooks by posting to Brava Home’s Facebook Community or sharing on Brava Home’s Instagram using the hashtag #BravaLife.