Our newest recipes deliver major flavor with minimal prep and cleanup. Crunchy Ground Beef Tacos, Brava Taco Seasoning, and our homemade BBQ Spice Rubs will become new weeknight staples.
New Recipes: Every week we share new recipes straight to your Brava and Brava App. Favorite these items or use the paper airplane icon to send them directly to your Brava.
- Crunchy Ground Beef Tacos: Brava Crunchy Ground Beef Tacos come together in 20 minutes in the Chef’s Pan and pack a punch of flavor. Enjoy with our homemade Brava Taco Seasoning recipe, or any store-bought spice blend. Serve with your favorite toppings like shredded lettuce, sour cream, cheese, and salsa.
- Brava Taco Seasoning: This Brava Taco Seasoning comes together in a pinch and works well with ground beef, chicken, or vegetables for taco night at home.
- Sweet and Spicy BBQ Rub: Brava’s VP of Engineering, JD Conley, developed this recipe. Enjoy this rub with baby back pork ribs, chicken, and beef.
- Unsweetened BBQ Rub: This rub is ideal if you want to make something taste like BBQ but without all the sugar. Our resident BBQ expert, JD, uses this recipe on proteins when he adheres to Whole 30® or Paleo diets.
New Blog Posts:
- 27 Ways to Riff on Brava Combos: Chef Erin adds punches of flavor to Brava Combos with simple sauces and spices, like her Honey Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli. We’ve lassoed our favorite Custom Cooks into one, fast-acting lineup.
- Brava’s Favorite Spring Recipes: To celebrate spring, we’re sharing Brava’s best seasonal recipes in one delicious roundup.
- Banana Split Pancakes: Chef George Duran transformed the classic ice cream Sunday into a breakfast treat that comes together in the Egg Tray.
- Lasagna Roll Ups: Lasagna Roll Ups have all of the elements of the delicious Italian staple, rolled up and baked in the Chef’s Pan until melty.
Changes: Every week we send new updates to your Brava. Here are the latest changes:
Added Mini Muffin Quantities to the following recipes:
- Mini Pancake Muffins
- Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Mini Pancake Muffins
- Pumpkin Pancake Mini Muffins
- Banana Split Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes
- You can now choose to cook 1, 2, 3, or 4 Mini Pancake Muffins at a time when cooking any of these recipes.